• Native Language:
      • Uzbek
      • Home Country:
      • Uzbekistan
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

please,check my mistakes

Our students live in dormitories on weekdays, students, who want to go home, are allowed on weekend. In our dormitories we aim to develop studentsí personal, intellectual and social skills. Within the educational activities there are four hours extra sessions each day. In these extra sessions tutors and teachers, who are on duty, help our students with their lessons.According to the demands of our students extra courses are organized.

Being in touch with our studentsí families, positive or negative developments are shared immediately. Our schoolís computer lab is always open and our students have the opportunity to use it in a controlled way.

tedtmc is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: please,check my mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by happys82 View Post
    Our students live in dormitories on weekdays. Students who want to go home are allowed on weekends. In our dormitories we aim to develop students’ personal, intellectual and social skills. Within the educational activities, There are four hours extra sessions of tuition classes a each day. In these extra sessions, tutors and teachers who are on duty help our students with their lessons. According to the demands of from our students, extra courses are organized.

Being in close touch with our students’ families, we share positive or negative developments (what developments? of the students or the school?) are shared immediately. Our school’s computer lab is always open and our students have the opportunity to use it in a controlled way.

not a teacher

tedtmc is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Being in touch with our studentsí families, positive or negative developments are shared immediately.
    Teachers
    Just to make sure...is the sentence above grammatically correct?

happys82 is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Uzbek
      • Home Country:
      • Uzbekistan
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much. I appreciated all your answers.

Our students’ nutrition is monitored in the best way and it’s supplied in a sanitary way by considering a daily calorie intake. We take care about the cleaning and hygiene. Blankets are changed in two weeks, rooms and halls are cleaned every day.
    City trips, picnics, sketches, sport and game tournaments and some other social activities are organized to help students enjoy their lives here in the dormitory. Students have the opportunity to watch world's best seller movies by the organization of our cinema club every week on a certain day.According to our students' interest the national matches are watched at the cinema and conference halls on a giant screen.
    Last edited by happys82; 03-May-2010 at 14:14.