International Institute
#213, Street 294/51, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Date : May 04, 2010

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to express my interest in applying for the position of Administrative and Finance Officer as advertised on The Cambodia Daily dated April 26, 2010.
As you can see from my enclosed resume, I graduated BBA degree in 2004 and I was offered a job as Administrative and Customer Service Officer at Canadia Bank Plc. one of the largest local banks in Cambodia. During that time, I was responsible for performing daily front office operations such as handling cash, clearing cheque, offering information about terms and conditions of opening bank accounts, classifying customer files for verification and audit as well as other front office operations. Furthermore, I was responsible for clearing utilities expenses, preparing monthly reports of front office implementation and supporting office supply.
I understand that this position requires not only administrative and finance experience, but also English proficiency in both spoken and written. I graduated Diploma of English from Pannasastra University of Cambodia (PUC) in 2008. In addition, I successfully passed the entrance exam at Institute of Foreign Languages, best known as IFL where I am currently doing another degree of Art in English for International Study Program (ISP). Through my study background and work experience, I have developed strong organizational and communication skills that will allow me to contribute to your mission for democracy promotion.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be a part of International Institute, an organization with strong commitment to beef democracy up. I am certain that I would be a good Administrative and Finance Officer for IS and I would be able to contribute my knowledge and experience to strengthening democracy for the interest of Cambodia and its people.
I am looking forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Yours faithfully,

Sek Sophal