ellwong is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default please check the grammar of my assignment, thanks

3.Based on the data provided in the bar graph, which two groups decreased the most from 1991 to 2001?

Based on the data provided in the bar graph, the 0-4 group and the 25-34 group are the most decreased two groups from 1991 to 2001.

4. Based on the data provided in the bar graph, what predictions can you make for the 80+ group and the 0-4 group for the next ten years?

Based on the data provided in the bar graph, I can predicate that both of the 80+ group and the 0-4 group will increase for the next ten years.

5. The article states that;“immigrant and aboriginal populations are slowing down the aging population", what reasons in the article justify this statement?

There are two reasons which provided in the article justified this statement. First, there is 40% increase of life expectancy of Aboriginal older adults and child represent one-third of total Aboriginal peoples since 1996. In other words, the Aboriginal life expectancy and the Aboriginal birth rate are both higher than the overall population; as a result, this group of people is much younger than the overall Canadian population. Second, the primarily consist of immigrant population is young working age which between 25-44 years old and only has minority ratio of people in the old working age of 45-65 years old. To sum up, the Aboriginal and immigrant population are younger than the overall Canadian population, and they are contributing power to slow down the aging population of Canada.
    Last edited by ellwong; 11-May-2010 at 04:30.