help with cover letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

laephy

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hello I am now applying for a job in english and I am not sure if my cover letter is grammatically correct, please can someone check it.

Dear Sir or Madam,

After I could find out on the internet in detail about the duties of the patent examiner in your house and interest me the presented tasks fields, I might confirm with this application my interest.

At the end of 2010, I will be doctorate from the University of Stuttgart in Physics. I am writing to explore the possibility of employment as a patent examiner at your facility. I consider that my credentials and interest matches with your requirement.

I studied Physics at the University of Valencia in Spain, later I finished my studies at the University of Augsburg in Germany as exchange student. In my studies I specialized in environmental physic, later I inclined by the area of physics of condensed matter in particular theoretical fluid dynamics to carry out my master thesis and later my doctorate at the Max Planck Institute and the University of Stuttgart.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. I hope you will be able to give strong consideration to my application.

Yours Faithfully,
Thank you.
Laura

playful

Member Type
Other
After I could find out on the internet in detail about the duties of the patent examiner in your house and interest me the presented tasks fields, I might confirm with this application my interest.
I found the details of the patent examiner position on the internet, and would like to apply.

playful

Member Type
Other
At the end of 2010, I will be doctorate from the University of Stuttgart in Physics. I am writing to explore the possibility of employment as a patent examiner at your facility. I consider that my credentials and interest matches with your requirement.
At the end of 2010, I will graduate from the University of Stuttgart with a doctorate in Physics. I believe my cretentials and interests match your requirements, and I therefore write to explore the possibility of working with you as a patent examiner.

playful

Member Type
Other
I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. I hope you will be able to give strong consideration to my application.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time and care in reviewing my application.

The third paragraph needs a lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.