hipster89 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow please edit my cover letter for Erasmus

Dear Sir/Madam
    I would like to apply for the student's exchange program Erasmus at ___name of university___.I am currently a student of second year of undergraduate programme on Applyed Linguistics English and French at St. Cyril and St. Methodius University of Veliko Tarnovo in Blulgaria I have decided to apply for this programme because I am strongly interested in knowing a new reality, a different style of living, and I think that it offers even more than cultural delights and entertainment. I am sure that it will be both a personal and academic enrichment.
    Having looked through the materials of the Erasmus Student Network, I was delighted to find the opportunity of studying linguistics and humanities at the University of_________ for one semester. I chose Spain as my preferred destination because I would love to get in touch with the Spanish culture and educational system. I have been interested in the Spanish society for many years which also strengthens my motivation to live and study in this country. Despite I have not been studying spanish at the University, I have always had a strong interest in learning new languages and discovering other cultures and traditions. As about my English language skills I truly believe that my level of English language is more than sufficient for studying at this university.
    I am self-confident, flexible and hard working student, especially in new teams, so I hope I could give a good contribution to the academic environment. The modules system offered at this university will help me to reach my aim to enrich my knowledge .And I am sure that the time spent in Spain will allow me to broaden my perspective and contribute to my personal development by expanding my abilities and widening my experience in a variety of academic disciplines. I consider it is a challenge and an opportunity to explore and identify ways of improving myself and in the same way, this opportunity would be a means to improve my English and to learn another language at the same time.
    I believe that studying at ___name of university___ will have positive impact on my future professional life and I am confident that my experience in Spain would be extremely exciting, fun, and valuable for both my studies and overall general development.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.

Yours faithfully,
    Irena Ivanova

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please edit my cover letter for Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by hipster89 View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to apply for the Erasmus student exchange program Erasmus at ___name of university___. I am currently a student of in my second year of undergraduate programme studies on in Applied Linguistics (English and French) at St. Cyril and St. Methodius University of Veliko Tarnovo in Bulgaria.

I have decided to apply for this programme because I am strongly interested in knowing experiencing a new reality, a different style of living lifestyle, and I think that it the program offers even more than simply cultural delights and entertainment. I am sure that it will be both a enrich me, both personally and academically. enrichment.

Having looked through the materials of the Erasmus Student Network, I was delighted to find the opportunity of to studying linguistics and humanities at the University of_________ for one semester. I chose Spain as my preferred destination because I would love to get in touch with the experience Spanish culture and the educational system. I have been interested in the Spanish society for many years which also strengthens my motivation to live and study in this country. Despite the fact that I have not been studying Spanish at the university, I have always had a strong interest in learning new languages and discovering other cultures and traditions. As about With regard to my English language skills, I truly believe that my level of English language is more than sufficient for studying at this university.

I am self-confident, flexible and a hard working student, especially in new teams, so I hope believe I could give a good contribution contribute a lot to the academic environment. The modules system offered at this university will help me to reach my aim to of enriching my knowledge. And I am sure that the time spent in Spain will allow me to broaden my perspective and contribute to my personal development by expanding my abilities and widening my experience in a variety of academic disciplines. I consider it is a challenge and an opportunity to explore and identify ways of improving myself and in the same way,, at the same time, this opportunity would be a means to improve my English and to learn another language at the same time.

I believe that studying at ___name of university___ will have a positive impact on my future professional life and I am confident that my experience in Spain would be extremely exciting, fun, and valuable for both my studies and overall general development.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.

Yours faithfully
    Irena Ivanova
    See above

hipster89 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: please edit my cover letter for Erasmus

Thanks a lot !!!!
    I'm very grateful,thank you again!
    Have a nice night !