Member Type
Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
I hope someone could kindly correct my writing as below if it is convenient for you. Many thanks!

Live a Healthy Life​

Recently I didn't feel well. For the past several mornings in a run when I woke up, I was so dizzy that I even could not stand up or sat on the bed. I had to rest on the quilt for a while, and then I could really get up and walk around. I hardly felt hungry.

I am in a status of sub-health, which is the consequence of the bad habit of my life style. For examples, I often burnt my midnight oil; I didn't have enough physical exercise; I ate food too quick without chewing enough. I tortured my innards, which now are protesting to me.

I have decided to change the unhealthy lifestyle of mine, and really take care of myself. I go to bed earlier. Every day, I do some sports, jogging or rope jumping. I drink water frequently. I feel better than before. Sometimes, I cannot keep it up, but when I look at some people in the park. Some are bound themselves to wheelchair. Some have a very big potbelly. When I loose up, I ask myself that whether you would like to become one of them in the future, so I can cheer myself up.

From now on, I try to keep on living a healthy life style.

Last edited:

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
A couple of quick comments:
Recently I didn't feel well.- While OK, this would sound better as I haven't been feeling well as I assume that you're not up to full fitness yet.
For the past several morning in a run- I'd use something like For several days running or For the past few days

thedaffodils

Key Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Hello Tdol,

Thank you very much for your help. I'd like to take your advice.

Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.