Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Though it is sad to see people who refuse to accept X religion or stop their practice halfway, so long as we do our best to encourage them compassionately to keep believing in the religion, in the end if they give up or do not believe, it is not our fault.

Are there any errors in the above text? If there are, please rephrase it for me.

Thanks in advance.

Tan Elaine

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Though it is sad to see people who refuse to accept X religion or stop their practice halfway, so long as we do our best to encourage them compassionately to keep believing in the religion, in the end if they give up or do not believe, it is not our fault.

Are there any errors in the above text? If there are, please rephrase it for me.

Thanks in advance.

Could some member/s please help.

Thanks.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland

Thanks in advance.
Though it is sad to see people who refuse to accept X religion, or stop their practice halfway; so long as we do our best to encourage them compassionately to keep believing, in the end if they give up or do not believe, it is not our fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.