I have to write essay (about 150-200 words) for tomorrow with subject:
1. "A fool sees not the same tree as wise man see"
2. What knowladge does poetry or literature at large offer people? What truths does it yield?
and report (about 150-200 words) with subject:
1. Virginia Wolf To The Whitehouse
2. The Image of the Beleved Lady in Shakespear's Sonets
all - 4 compositions. But my english is very bad.
Please help me :)
The teachers on this website never provide with 'ready-to-write' essays [this wouldn't be beneficial for you] So you have 2 choices:
- either you write your own essay first, in which case teachers willl be more than willing to help you.
- or you give $10,000 and an extra charge of 14.50$ (tax)
(the second choice is a joke!)
I do not think your teacher gave assignments not related to the current curriculum. Review your class work, collaborate with class mates and if everything else fails talk to your teacher. He/she will gladly provide you with additional information. If you need help with specific problems - everyone her will gladly be of service.