Hello there .
Would you please tell me the meaning of these terms and how to use them.Any other term which has a meaning close to them?
1) GIVE ME A SIDE.
2) I`M ON THE GO.
3) RESIST THE URGE AT ALL COASTS.
4) I DON`T WANNA PULL A HOMMY.
5) I`VE NEVER MADE A SLAM DUNK BEFOR
6) COULD YOU SCOOCH OVER JUST A TAD.
7) HIT THE MESSAGE.
Thanks in advance.
1. ? need more context hereOriginally Posted by zoobinshid
2. I am on the go - I have a lot of running around to do, I am busy with
stuff, I am very active
3. Resist the urge at all costs = at any cost, at any price, whatever it takes,
resist the urge.
5. Slam dunk is a basketball phrase, means to slam the ball through the hoop. It can also mean to make a powerful/agressive move.
6. scooch?? scoot over = move over
7. ? hit the mattress perhaps?
With stuff like that, I need more context. Where did you get all that Zoobinshid?