[Essay] Letter to the principal

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Views : 10,627
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

I need advice on writing a paper to my principal. There was currently a counselor with a client of hers at my high school and my friends and I started shouting after her. Another student on the concourse shouted a name after her. She went up to my friends and started talking to them. She said she was going to press harassment charges on me when I didn't say anything to her. I have to write an apology letter and don't know what to say. any help?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I need advice on writing a paper to my principal. There was currently a counselor with a client of hers at my high school and my friends and I started shouting after her. Another student on the concourse shouted a name after her. She went up to my friends and started talking to them. She said she was going to press harassment charges on me when I didn't say anything to her. I have to write an apology letter and don't know what to say. any help?

Regardless of the actual details of what happened, an apology letter can normally be worded something like:

Dear Ms .......

I would like to sincerely apologise for my actions on [date]. I did not mean to cause offence (or upset anyone) and I regret that my actions had such an effect.

I apologise unreservedly and can assure you that nothing similar will happen again.

Yours faithfully

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.