[Essay] Letter to the Principal

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Views : 9,020
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

There was a situation at my school with a counselor that me and my friends got into. I have to write a letter to my principal and was wondering if any one could give me advice on what to write.

This is what I have so far:

Mrs. XXXX

I am sorry for any part that I took in the situation. I know we shouldn't have been yelling anything in the first place. But I should have never been saying anything either with them. If you can please tell the counselor that I am sorry for any misunderstanding, I would really appreciate it.
I would like to sincerely apologise for my actions on [date]. I did not mean to cause offence (or upset anyone) and I regret that my actions had such an effect. I apologise and can assure you that nothing similar will happen again. What I did was wrong and I should have just walked away when everything started.

I would really appreicate it if any one could give me advice on anything else I could write.

Thanks so much in advance.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
There was a situation at my school with a counselor that me and my friends got into. I have to write a letter to my principal and was wondering if any one could give me advice on what to write.

This is what I have so far:

Dear Mrs XXXX

With regard to the situation which occured on [date], I am sorry for [STRIKE]any[/STRIKE] my part [STRIKE]that I took in the situation[/STRIKE] in it. It is unfortunate that anyone should [STRIKE]I know we shouldn't[/STRIKE] have been yelling anything in the first place, but I should not have [STRIKE]never[/STRIKE] been saying anything [STRIKE]either[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] to them (who? specify).

I would like to sincerely apologise for my actions on [date]. I did not mean to cause offence (or upset anyone) and I regret that my actions had such an effect. I apologise and can assure you that nothing similar will happen again.

What I did was wrong and I should have just walked away when everything started.

I would very much appreciate it if you [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] would please tell the counselor that I am sorry for any misunderstanding. [STRIKE]I would really appreciate it. [/STRIKE]

Yours

Etc Etc

I would really appreicate it if any one could give me advice on anything else I could write.

Thanks so much in advance.

Please see above. I have made some amendments and also changed the order of the paragraphs a little.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Dear Unreg:
emsrt2d2 has improved your English, but it is sincerity that counts the most in this and similar situations.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.