could anybody correct me this composition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

predator3

Member Type
Student or Learner
Almost everybody has a mobile phone, but it's a great invention?.
I trhink there are both advantages and disavantages.
On the one hand we can comunicate with people that we want at all time.In addition to this we can use mobile phone as a radio or as a lantern adn the new ones have GPS and WIFI.
On the other hand we are more stressed, because mobile phone can make a sound everytime.
And other big problemas are antennas, because is not very clear if they are very healthy seeing that some pleople says they can produce cancer.
But nowadays we can´t imagine our lives without mobile phones so, in general i think that they are a great invention because they have more advantades than disavantages.

Thank you for your attention, i'm new in this page so sorry for the mistakes.

Last edited:

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Almost everybody has a mobile phone, but is it a great invention?.
I trhink there are both advantages and disavantages.
On the one hand we can comunicate with people that we want to at any time. (with anyone we want at any time)
In addition to this we can use mobile phone as a radio or as a lantern adn the new ones have GPS and WIFI.
On the other hand we are more stressed, because mobile phones can make a [STRIKE]sound everytime.[/STRIKE] noise any time.
And other big problemas are antennas, because is not very clear if they are very healthy, seeing that some pleople say[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] they can produce cancer.
But nowadays we can´t imagine our lives without mobile phones so, in general, I think that they are a great invention because they have more advantades than disavantages.

Thank you for your attention, I'm new in this page so sorry for the mistakes.
You've made a lot of spelling errors that a spell check will resolve. I haven't corrected them.

predator3

Member Type
Student or Learner
Thank you very much, the spelling mistakes are because i wrote very fast, the most important were the other mistakes, thanks a lot.:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.