Would appreciate if you could review my letter and let me know what Band do I score?

Question: Write a letter to a friend who invited you to visit them in their country. In your letter
a. Express your appreciation of the invitation.
b. Write the date of your visit.
c. Write about the things you want to do there.

Answer:

Dear Stella,

I hope you and your family are doing good. Believe me, itís been a pleasant surprise to receive your email, and I am sorry that I couldnít write to you since long.

First of all, thank you so much for inviting me to your country. I spoke to my husband regarding the trip and we thought it would be a good idea to spend our holidays with you as we will get a chance to meet your family as well.
Well, we have got 2 weeks of leave from the office. Hence, we decided to start next week which is 8th June 2010. I will inform you about the itenary details once the flight tickets are confirmed, so that you can receive us at the airport.

I canít tell you how excited I am to meet you and visit places in Greece. I remember last time you mentioned to me about this great ancient architectural monuments. I would love to visit this place along with some islands. We can plan in detail once we arrive.

Looking forward to see you soon.

With love,
Angela