• Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Russian Federation
      • Current Location:
      • China

• Post Thanks / Like

Will anyone check my letter

During my eleven years in the travel and tourism industry, I have worked with large groups, families and individual travelers. As a tour guide and tour manager I am responsible for guiding visitors, catering to all customer needs, planning provisions and itineraries, ensuring the overall safety and enjoyability of my clients experience.

Having grown up in a small outback community, I have a strong understanding of and respect for the area and I am passionate about introducing it to visitors. I am an adventurous person who thrives on developing new trips and making environmental education interesting and accessible. I have a flair for leadership, communication and organisation, and can confidently lead trips for all age groups.

I have extensive guiding experience in Guang Xi area, speak Chinese, English and number of Southwestern Chinese dialects. I also possess the energy, passion and knowledge to be an enthusiastic and responsible tour guide, and I enjoy the opportunity to meet people of all ages and cultures, and to show them just how beautiful this country of ours is.

I am excited about the possibility of joining your innovative company and of working with you to develop the best experience possible

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will anyone check my letter

Quote Originally Posted by axelya View Post
    During my eleven years in the travel and tourism industry, I have worked with large groups, families and individual travelers. As a tour guide and tour manager, I am responsible for guiding visitors, catering to all customer needs, planning provisions and itineraries, ensuring the overall safety and enjoyability of my clients experience.

Having grown up in a small outback community, I have a strong understanding of and respect for the area and I am passionate about introducing it to visitors. I am an adventurous person who thrives on developing new trips and making environmental education interesting and accessible. I have a flair for leadership, communication and organisation, and can confidently lead trips for all age groups.

I have extensive guiding experience in Guang Xi area, speak Chinese, English and number of Southwestern Chinese dialects. I also possess the energy, passion and knowledge to be an enthusiastic and responsible tour guide, and I enjoy the opportunity to meet people of all ages and cultures, and to show them just how beautiful this country of ours is.

I am excited about the possibility of joining your innovative company and of working with you to develop the best experience possible.
    Good one!

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Russian Federation
      • Current Location:
      • China

• Post Thanks / Like

2010, thank you very much for your time.

• Post Thanks / Like

I have extensive guiding experience in Guang Xi area, speak Chinese, English and number of Southwestern Chinese dialects.
    I have extensive guiding experience in the Guang Xi area, and speak Chinese, English and number of Southwestern Chinese dialects.

You are trying to put too many ideas into your sentences. I would cut most of them into two or three parts that readers can digest.

• Post Thanks / Like

I also possess the energy, passion and knowledge to be an enthusiastic and responsible tour guide, and I enjoy the opportunity to meet people of all ages and cultures, and to show them just how beautiful this country of ours is.
    I also have the energy, passion and knowledge to be an enthusiastic and responsible tour guide. I enjoy every chance to meet people of all ages and cultures, and to show them just how beautiful our country is.

• Post Thanks / Like

I am excited about the possibility of joining your innovative company and of working with you to develop the best experience possible
    I am excited at the prospect of joining your innovative company and of working with you to develop the best experience possible.