Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
China
During my eleven years in the travel and tourism industry, I have worked with large groups, families and individual travelers. As a tour guide and tour manager I am responsible for guiding visitors, catering to all customer needs, planning provisions and itineraries, ensuring the overall safety and enjoyability of my clients experience.

Having grown up in a small outback community, I have a strong understanding of and respect for the area and I am passionate about introducing it to visitors. I am an adventurous person who thrives on developing new trips and making environmental education interesting and accessible. I have a flair for leadership, communication and organisation, and can confidently lead trips for all age groups.

I have extensive guiding experience in Guang Xi area, speak Chinese, English and number of Southwestern Chinese dialects. I also possess the energy, passion and knowledge to be an enthusiastic and responsible tour guide, and I enjoy the opportunity to meet people of all ages and cultures, and to show them just how beautiful this country of ours is.

I am excited about the possibility of joining your innovative company and of working with you to develop the best experience possible

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
During my eleven years in the travel and tourism industry, I have worked with large groups, families and individual travelers. As a tour guide and tour manager, I am responsible for guiding visitors, catering to all customer needs, planning provisions and itineraries, ensuring the overall safety and enjoyability of my clients experience.

Having grown up in a small outback community, I have a strong understanding of and respect for the area and I am passionate about introducing it to visitors. I am an adventurous person who thrives on developing new trips and making environmental education interesting and accessible. I have a flair for leadership, communication and organisation, and can confidently lead trips for all age groups.

I have extensive guiding experience in Guang Xi area, speak Chinese, English and number of Southwestern Chinese dialects. I also possess the energy, passion and knowledge to be an enthusiastic and responsible tour guide, and I enjoy the opportunity to meet people of all ages and cultures, and to show them just how beautiful this country of ours is.

I am excited about the possibility of joining your innovative company and of working with you to develop the best experience possible.

Good one!

axelya

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
China
2010, thank you very much for your time.

playful

Member Type
Other
I have extensive guiding experience in Guang Xi area, speak Chinese, English and number of Southwestern Chinese dialects.

I have extensive guiding experience in the Guang Xi area, and speak Chinese, English and number of Southwestern Chinese dialects.

You are trying to put too many ideas into your sentences. I would cut most of them into two or three parts that readers can digest.

playful

Member Type
Other
I also possess the energy, passion and knowledge to be an enthusiastic and responsible tour guide, and I enjoy the opportunity to meet people of all ages and cultures, and to show them just how beautiful this country of ours is.

I also have the energy, passion and knowledge to be an enthusiastic and responsible tour guide. I enjoy every chance to meet people of all ages and cultures, and to show them just how beautiful our country is.

playful

Member Type
Other
I am excited about the possibility of joining your innovative company and of working with you to develop the best experience possible

I am excited at the prospect of joining your innovative company and of working with you to develop the best experience possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.