carolillo is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default could sb correct my letter?

Dear Carlos,

I have some bad news! I'm in the hospital, my arms are broken and I have my body plenty of bruises and eight stitches on my head... but let me tell you what happened.

As usual, I was driving to work when, suddenly my car broke down. I stopped in a traffic light and the engine stopped too. I was giving my car insurance a call when other car crashed into me.
    Because the crashing, my car crashed into a streetlight, I hit my head on the floor and I knocked out.
    Previously to the crash, I was got off the car to see what was wrong with the engine and I never wore the seatbelt again.
    A man called an ambulance but I was still unconscious when it arrived. I was rushed to hospital where I am. In spite of the injuries, I only have to be here for two days more for blood tests.
    I'm looking forward to go at home.
    That's all for now. Write soon, please.
    Kisses,

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: could sb correct my letter?

I have some bad news! I'm in the hospital, my arms are broken and I have my body plenty of bruises and eight stitches on my head... but let me tell you what happened.
    I have bad news to tell you. I'm in the hospital with broken arms, eight stitches on my head and many bruises. Let me tell you what happened.

Post Thanks / Like

As usual, I was driving to work when, suddenly my car broke down. I stopped in a traffic light and the engine stopped too. I was giving my car insurance a call when other car crashed into me.
    I was driving to work as usual when my car suddenly broke down. I stopped at a traffic light. The engine stopped. I was calling my insurance company when another car crashed into mine.

Post Thanks / Like

Previously to the crash, I was got off the car to see what was wrong with the engine and I never wore the seatbelt again.
    Before the crash, I had gone out of the car to see what was wrong with the engine, and I had not put the seatbelt on again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by playful View Post
    Before the crash, I had gone out of the car to see what was wrong with the engine, and I had not put the seatbelt on again.
    I thought that seatbelt goes with wear. That's correct?

Post Thanks / Like

thks, thks, thks