Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Life is a series of moments. Every beautiful moment of life stays in the heart as the sweetest memory forever. The memories you will hold close to your heart for the years to come. We, at Popley Make Every Occasion A Celebration.

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia

Life is a series of moments. Can you say that several decades (on the average) is a series of moments?
Every beautiful moment of life stays in the heart as the sweetest memory forever.
The memories you will hold close to your heart for the years to come.
This is not a complete sentence.
We, at Popley, Make Every Occasion A Celebration.

not a teacher

euncu

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Life is a series of moments. Every beautiful moment of life stays in the heart as the sweetest memory forever. The memories you will hold close to your heart for the years to come. We, at Popley Make Every Occasion A Celebration.

I believe that other members will do the necessary corrections but I'll have a different approach to your text.

Life is a series of moments. Every beautiful moment of life stays in the heart as the sweetest memory forever. The memories you will hold close to your heart for the years to come.

So far, it was a heart-warming, smoothly going text.

And then came this;

Make Every Occasion A Celebration.

Bam! Out of nowhere, suddenly, irrelevantly. What happened to those beatiful moments, those sweetest memories ?

Maybe something like that would have done the trick;

Make all those moments your sweetest memories.
or,
Turn all those moments into your sweetest memories.

By the way if you're going to stick to your original sentence, then it should be written like this;

Make Every Occasion a Celebration.

new2grammar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I believe that other members will do the necessary corrections but I'll have a different approach to your text.

So far, it was a heart-warming, smoothly going text.

And then came this;

Bam! Out of nowhere, suddenly, irrelevantly. What happened to those beatiful moments, those sweetest memories ?

Maybe something like that would have done the trick;

Make all those moments your sweetest memories.
or,
Turn all those moments into your sweetest memories.

By the way if you're going to stick to your original sentence, then it should be written like this;

Make Every Occasion a Celebration.

How about the content below....

Every beautiful moment of life remains a beautiful memory, and we at Popley want to make every special moment of your life a celebration. Here’s an exclusive offer to ensure that you will hold these memories close to your heart throughout the years to come.
Every special moment is a treasure to be cherished

euncu

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
According to the harmony between the slogan and the ad-text, this one is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.