Member Type
Other
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Mr.....joined us in the month of October as a Sales Executive. We have received all documents from Mr..., pertaining to his visa transfer to our sponsorship in the month of February 2010 and submitted to the Head Office in the same month. But so far his sponsorship has not been changed and visa not stamped in his passport. I am afraid that if this situation persists, Mr........may look for another job and join competitor, so kindly do the needful to change his sponsorship at the earliest.

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Mr.....joined us in the month of October as a Sales Executive. We have received all documents from Mr..., pertaining to his visa transfer to our sponsorship in the month of February 2010 and submitted to the Head Office in the same month. But so far his sponsorship has not been changed and visa not stamped in his passport. I am afraid that if this situation persists, Mr........ may have to look for another job and join competitor. [STRIKE]So, kindly do the needful to[/STRIKE] Request you to change his sponsorship (at the earliest\at your earliest convenience).

====Not a teacher====

Note: "needful" is not a word in the English language.

This is a common mistake done by most of the non-native english speakers.

Editors4Writers

Member Type
English Teacher
Mr[STRIKE].....[/STRIKE]joined us in [STRIKE]the month of [/STRIKE]October as a Sales Executive. We [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] received [STRIKE]all[/STRIKE]the documents [STRIKE]from Mr...[/STRIKE]pertaining to his visa transfer [STRIKE]to our sponsorship[/STRIKE] in [STRIKE]the month of[/STRIKE] February of 2010. These documents were [STRIKE]and submitted[/STRIKE] then sent to the Head Office without delay[STRIKE]in[/STRIKE][STRIKE]the same month[/STRIKE]. [STRIKE]But so far[/STRIKE] However, his [STRIKE]sponsorship[/STRIKE] visa[STRIKE]has not[/STRIKE] still remains[STRIKE]been[/STRIKE] unstamped and unapproved [STRIKE]and [/STRIKE][STRIKE]not[/STRIKE][STRIKE] in his passport[/STRIKE]. I am afraid that if this situation persists, Mr........[STRIKE]may look[/STRIKE] will be forced[STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to [STRIKE]another[/STRIKE] seek employment [STRIKE]and join[/STRIKE] from our competitors[STRIKE],[/STRIKE]. As such,[STRIKE]so kindly do the needful to change his sponsorship at the earliest[/STRIKE] please expedite the approval process to avoid any unnecessary repercussions.

I do provide letter editing services for businesses such as yours. You are more than welcome to visit my homepage.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Note:
The phrase "do the needful" is a common expression, especially in British English.

:)

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Note:
The phrase "do the needful" is a common expression, especially in British English.

:)

Oh!

That sounds interesting. But, is that a word "needful"?

Status
Not open for further replies.