1. No, a letter of credit does not cost so much.
2. I think not, but we are starting to encounter typographical errors in your sentences, and because of the terminology used, it is important that the sentences be precise-- please check the originals for any question I am unsure of.
3. No, the collocation is 'draw against'.
4. No. They don't 'remit the goods'-- think who is paying whom... and by what method.
5. You didn't post the choices, so I don't know. Please be careful to proofread your messages before posting.
- For Teachers