I prefer to work for company as it guarantees regular inflow of income. Working for a company has its own advantages and following are the reasons:
Well, finally every person can exercise his choice of working, whether to be self=employed or work for another company.
- Whether I work part-time or full-time, I stand to gain experiences of working in a team and develop my inter-personal skills
- Also helps in managing relationships both at official and personal front.
- Also, being employed for a company, I may get lot of opportunities to perform various roles within my job profile.
- Performing various roles within the organization would certainly help me to enjoy lot of perks like a car, healthcare insurance, etc.
- The only draw back is that I get a fixed, limited salary every month, yet by judiciously allocating for my personal and household expenses, I may also put some money in some small –saving schemes with a nominal rate of interest.