Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Since Independence, politicians have found most elusive quaility that is Unity which is embraced by them for their long lasting friendship. And for this amity, Media acted as a catalyst. It is the fact that Media is pursuing those politicians who provided fake degrees to achieve the status of Member of Parliament. This hatching is woeful concern for those politicians who always acted like a true leader.

This mirror has been assault by the catalyst for bringing up the moral cadre of these so called leaders. There are brave people, who stood up with their honesty and defend the Media. If this "Unity" arouses amongs the corrupt politicians to tackle with media than world will definitely read them and understand their motives. They are the fraudsters, cheats and robbs under the protective wings of their fellow members who sits with them in the chambers. But now there is no hiding place, the media will be hatching up conspiracies and assault their corrupt minded plans and bringing up a true picture.

(Sir, after reading article from English Newspaper I try to re-produce it in my own words. Please suggest me ways to correct my expression of english and do grade me out of 10. Thanks)

Farhaj

sajidnuml

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hy Dear Farhaj good to know that you are preparing for CSS. I have attempted the exam in 2010. I am preparing again for 2011..

Farhaj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Hy Dear Farhaj good to know that you are preparing for CSS. I have attempted the exam in 2010. I am preparing again for 2011..

What happened with your 2010 exam? and your optionals?

sajidnuml

Member Type
Student or Learner
What happened with your 2010 exam? and your optionals?

I am still waiting for results. I attempted CSS in march 2010. my optional are: Pol:science, Islamic History, International law, and Constitutional law. have u attempted css?

Farhaj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I am preparing for CSS 2011. It would be my first attempt. my optionals are: US History, Journalism, Sociolism, Psychology, Public Ad... Dear suggest me from where I should begin first? I know in CSS smart work is much better than hard work.

sajidnuml

Member Type
Student or Learner
I am preparing for CSS 2011. It would be my first attempt. my optionals are: US History, Journalism, Sociolism, Psychology, Public Ad... Dear suggest me from where I should begin first? I know in CSS smart work is much better than hard work.

we,the css aspirant, are apt at giving suggestions to others even though we know little ourselves and we dont do ourselves what we often preach to others. hence my humble opinion.dear CSS exam is somewhat different now from what it used to be a few years back, smart work in this regard is insufficient unless accompanied by thorough work. I would therefore suggest you to give a thorough reading to every subject before going for smart work. and only subject study may not be enough to secure u good position you have to read a lot besides continuous writing practice. this will help you develop analytical skills and if you had them you are sure to succeed in the exam.dear Farhaj it is my opinion not the final say on the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.