Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.
__________________________________________________ _____

Education is the most important factor in the development of every country. If a country has better educated quality, it can achieve higher aims in the future because the next generations are acquired more necessary knowledge. Therefore, many suggestions that could improve effectively in learning have been argued. The topic that university students should be required to attend classes or not is one of them. In my opinion, I prefer the idea that student have the right to decide that they can study at home instead of attending a class.

First of all, studying out of class can save student a lot of time and some money. If they live in a place that is little far from the university and commute by public transportations, it often takes them quite much time to go to classes. This time may be spent on reading more books, doing some exercises or an assignment. Furthermore, if they travel in their own vehicles, it may cost large money for oil and gas. In the other hand, they cannot choose what they are taught when they attend a class. They must follow exactly the professors' schedule what announced at the beginning of each course. Sometimes, the professor teaches some lessons which student may read or learn before. This old knowledge can waste their time uselessly and make them feel boring. But if they study by themselves, they can skip these chapters and start with the new one. They attend a class only when they cannot understand what they learn at home and need the help of their teachers.

In addition, studying out of class make them feel more comfortable. Attending a class required student to wear more formal clothes, keep quiet and concentrate on what the teacher is teaching. At home, they can create a pleasant environment around their studying place that make they are interested in study. If they like quite corner, they just lock their rooms' door. If they want to listen in some pieces of music, they can turn on the music players. And they are able to drink or eat some food. The comfort makes them easy to gain new knowledge.

Finally, studying out of class makes students much more independent. Their jobs in the future may require them to learn new problems that not have in lessons when studying at university. At this time, there is no one can help them as they attend a class. They must do it by themselves. They have to pick the right books to reference, choose what necessary chapters to read. The more new knowledge they gain, the more opportunity for promotion they have.

Shortly, from what I have been discussed above, I believe that attending classes or not should be options for students. That brings more benefits and advantage in education.

------------------------------
Thank you very much.