Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Pakistan and India since the partition of a land embrace them into a never-ending opposition to each other. Conflicted issues takes place with the birth of both the nations. Since they have never gone amity. Their woes about each other deteriorate the relations of the country. They can easily sort out solutions for all the conflicted issues with sagacity.

Two wars have corroborated the fact of possible new war in region. A Nuclear war this time can destroy both the nation with nothing remain to loose.

(Please check my english expression and grammar. grade me out of 10. I have posted so many paragraphs but nobody is willing to or able to check my posts. Please be active for learners and provide your guidance accordingly.)

Farhaj

Farhaj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Thank You

Thank You So much Sir for taking out your precious time. Sir, basically I wish to appear in my country's Superior Exams in which top English is a key to success. I am writting these paragraphs in my own words after reading newspaper. Is this a good exercise? or suggest me the ways to improve further..

Thank you Sir

Farhaj

Status
Not open for further replies.