how to write a petition letter to college management?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratha

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Dear Sir/Madam,
Kindly guide me i need to write a petition letter to college management(principle) to request for a system of uniform only on the days we have practical class :-?

euncu

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Just write down a draft of your petition and post it on here. Our teacher would be happy to review and revise it.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Sir/Madam,
Kindly guide me. I need to write a petition letter to the college management (principal) to request [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] a system of uniform only on the days we have practical class. :-?

Please make an attempt at the letter yourself, post it here and we will happy to look and comment.

euncu

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Just write down a draft of your petition and post it on here. Our teacher would be happy to review and revise it.

Please make an attempt at the letter yourself, post it here and we will happy to look and comment.

Is also "on" is OK? Because we normally use "on", when we say on the post, on the thread, on the forums, etc.

pratha

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Please do gimme an idea.. I'm blank!!!:oops:

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Why do you think they should do this? What is the benefit to the school? What is the benefit to the student? Why would they object, and what ideas do you have to counter their objectives? Think about those things and write them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.