I would like someone to correct my essay, pleas, thanks in advance
Pets should be treated like family members.

Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons to support your opinion.
I disagree that the pets should be treated like family members for a variety of reasons. First, the pets do not act, behave and think like human being. For example, if you want a pet to act or behave in a certain way, you will have to provide them especial training that is difficult to find. Second, the petsí fur may cause allergies for some family members especially children. Moreover, some may transfer diseases such as Swine or Bird flu. However, this does not mean that we should not well treat pets. Pets can provide services to family members such as hunting, guarding and entertainment but we should not mix between being nice to the pets and treating them like family members.
I would like to clarify some points regarding the treatments of pets. Each nation has its own customs and traditions. For example, in some western traditions if you praise someone actions you could compare them to a dog, while in Arab traditions if you compare a person to a dog, it is considered to be an insult and may result in some violent or physical action. In Arab traditions family is something valuable up to a point any family member may sacrifice his soul to save other members. So, it is impossible to treat brother, father or any family members like pets. At the same time, it is good to keep pets for entertainment and teach children how to treat the pets nicely. In some countries either developed or advanced countries, not only they did not treat people respectfully but they torture and kill people while at the same time those people ask for petsí right while people did not get their right, I believe those people should feel ashamed
In conclusion, pets or any animals must be well treated and we have to be merciful towards them. However, family members are something valuable and we should not compare them to pets. People should not mix treatment of pets and family members.