Hey guys!

Can somebody correct my cover letter and see if it makes any sense? It's the first time I'm writing this in English so pleas be nice thanks.

Dear Ms X,
I am writing to you to express my interest and motivation in completing a summer internship in your company during the summer 2011.
I am currently a law and foreign languages student at Université Pierre Mendes France in Grenoble. I have chosen this degree because it permits to follow legal courses and at the same time improving languages skills. At the end of the second year meaning in spring 2011, students are inquiry to find an internship in a legal company abroad. The idea is to work in a legal system that is different from the French one and also to test the language level.
A few days ago I started to look up on the Internet and I’ve noticed your company which has really amazed me. Going through your Website and especially the pages set up for the summer program, I am confident that I will make an active, open minded and useful member to your team.
I have attached my résumé and undergraduate transcript for your consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours respectfully,