I have a lot of questions on criminal expressions. Can you please help me out?
-What's the meaning of First-degree murder?
-"He was tricket into blaming a freind for doing sth"?
- Would it be replaced "establishing" with "putting" himself as an accomplice?
- Is "he recanted his confession" similar to the meaning of "he confessed"?
- What's difference between "he was found culpable" and "he was held culpable"? If there is not any differences, please give me more similar meaning for those phrases.
- Does it make sense if one says that " he had been a stereotype as a lair?
- Does "Nobody raised an eyebrow over sth" mean that "nobody wondered for sth''
Thanks in advance
Thanks so much for giving your answer; I have learned a lot.
Here is the original sentence you asked me:
"Danny was tricked into blaming a friend for the liquidation of his sister's husband, thereby establishing himself as an accomplice."
I asked if we can use "putting himself as an accomplice"?