Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Singapore
Dear Sir or Madam,
I would like to express my keen interest in xxx University, particularly in the master program in civil engineering, and my sincere gratitude for your consideration of my application.

In 2004, I went to xxx university, one of the key universities in the field of survey in 1970s. My major is surveying and mapping engineering, a sub-discipline of Geodesy and Survey Engineering. I completed my academic studies in department of survey and got my bachelor degree with 2nd scholarship in 2nd academic year.

After graduation, I signed my first job contract at xxx company, a leading company in local, which specializes in the provision of survey services on broad-acre subdivisions. I joined the xxx project in October 2008. This is a complicated but very typical project; I support the survey service for structure and architectural purpose during the progress of construction. My work experience gave me a valuable insight to process and analyzes the survey data. Much more importance, I made progress on the interpersonal and communication skills during the work time.

Additionally, good use of computer not only helps in prepare and plot the drawings but also assists me in get the certificate of Auto-CAD. Furthermore, for expanding my knowledge and enhancing language skills especially in international communication, I am studying and manage to take the TOEFL test in the next two year.

It would be a great honor for me if given an opportunity to pursue further studies at your highly esteemed university.

I hope to get your reply soon. I appreciate it very much.

Yours sincerely,
xxx

ScHaO

Member Type
Student or Learner
it can be useful for my erasmus programe :) thanks :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.