Student or Learner
Native Language
Albanian
Home Country
Albania
Current Location
Italy
Hi guys!!!
Could you do me a favour?Is it possible for you to correct my letter?(Level B2 FCE)
I have to write a reply to a friend I met on a study holiday in the Uk and tell him about where the party is going to be held,who will be there,and how you're going to dress up.

Dear Mathew
How are you?I was wondering if you would like to come to a fancy-dress party which is going to be held next to the Arrow Disco at 11 pm on Monday.Do you think you'll be able to come?A lots of friend of us will come and if you join us,you'll have fun.I'm going there with my girlfriend Anna.I think I'll disguise like a Dark Knight in particular I would like to put on something which could be similar to an armour.I'm putting also on a grey tin hat and Anna is wearing a long pictoresque dress which ladies-in-waiting used to put on.Both of our clothes belong to the Middle-Aged period.
It will also be interesting to see the other costumes and to back in time or just to have a similar impression.

Best wishes
Elvis

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Some suggestions:

Dear Mathew,

How are you? I was wondering if you would like to come to a fancy-dress party which is going to be held next (when?) [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE]at the Arrow Disco [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE](not necessary) 11 pm on Monday. [STRIKE]Do you think you'll be able to come?[/STRIKE](you already inquired) A lot[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] of our friends [STRIKE]of us [/STRIKE]will come and if you join us, you'll have fun. I'm going [STRIKE]there[/STRIKE](not necessary) with my girlfriend Anna. I think I'll disguise myself like a Dark Knight. In particular, I would like to put on something which could be similar to [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] armour. I'm [STRIKE]putting also on [/STRIKE]also putting on a grey tin hat and Anna is wearing a long pictoresque dress which ladies-in-waiting used to [STRIKE]put on[/STRIKE] wear. Both of our [STRIKE]clothes[/STRIKE]costumes belong to the Middle-Aged period.
It will also be interesting to see the other costumes and [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE]go back in time. [STRIKE]or just to have a similar impression[/STRIKE](don't understand this phrase).

Best wishes,
Elvis

elvis93

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Albanian
Home Country
Albania
Current Location
Italy
Thank you Bill for correcting it