2. Health is an uncountable noun so you can`t put "the" before it.
3. Lawyer is not an adjective, it is a singular noun so it needs "a" ot "the" before it.
4. Tense- "Didn`t" is already changing the tense, so you do not have to put the main verb in the Past Simple.
5. "Information" is uncountable, so you can`t put it in plural.
6. If there is "since" you can`t use Present Simple.
7. IS LIVE? It has no meaning. There you need the Present Continuous.
8. Conditional- It is the first conditional (you do sth. if someone does sth./ If someone does sth. you will do sth)
9. You are talking about something that happens at present. You want a job that can give you a lot of money, not a job that will give you (in the future) a lot of money.