Student or Learner
Native Language
Albanian
Home Country
Albania
Current Location
Italy
Good evening guys!!!
Could you please check this review for me and give me some opinions to write better reviews??Could you also tell me if the review is adequate for the FCE exam??

This is the task: You recently saw this advert in an English language magazine called Film World.
Could you write us a review of the film you saw and say whether you would recommend it to other people?

This is my answer

A PASSIONATE LOVE FOR WHITNEY
The "Bodyguard" is a thriller-romantic film.
The story is set in the USA and it takes place in the 90s.
The main actors are Whitney Houston starring as Rachel Marron and Kevin Costner starring as Frank Farmer.

Rachel is a famous and admired singer.She's a rich,pretty and extremely talented woman.
Lots of fans look up to her but she has recently been sent threatening letters which reveal death messages.Her agent employs a skillful bodyguard named Frank.
Although Rachel and Frank fall in love at first sight,Frank wants to keep this relationship only at a professional level because he wants to protect her,fulfilling his duty. Will he be able to love her and protect her at the same time?

I have both pros and cons about this film.
First of all,the soundtrack "I will always love you" could be considered as the romantic symbol of the modern music.The other tracks such as "I have nothing" and "Run to you" are absolutely awesome as well.However,some scenes of the film lack in action and the audience can foresee the ending.
In any case,it's undoubtedly a film which is worthy to be seen at least once

elvis93

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Albanian
Home Country
Albania
Current Location
Italy
Thank you for correcting it.

Status