i wanna ask you whats the difference between these two tenses in use
when we use these tenses in english and whats the different between them
thank you so much
1) Capital letter at the beginning of each sentence.
2) Full stop (or question mark/exclamation mark) at the end of a sentence.
3) First person singular pronoun is always capitalised.
4) Wanna = want to
5) In the title, the "slash" should go the other way. You have \ but it should be /
6) There's no reason to put your post in bold.
You will find that if your posts are well written and constructed, you will get much better responses.