I would like to request
fromthat your esteemed office take a look at this modest proposal that has been prepared in orderto clarify the process of the workflow in western region and thus to develop an appropriate solution sby the main office.
The necessary requirements to
meet the workflow properlyfor a proper workflow in the western region (WR) are as follows:
1. Establishing an office at the WR.
2. Providing the office with a permanent, full-time engineer
and full timefrom 07.00 AM to 03.00 PM on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday and the rest of the week (this would mean the entire week, are you sure?) to continue the work at Abu Dhabi main office to coordinate forwith the WR by provision of the necessary devices (what devices? do you mean 'the engineer's services') or so (?).
xistenceposition of an engineer will meetserve the following:
· Resolve (rectify) any defect may occur in the HFC system at the region.
· Deal with AHS committee’s visits to DPSC.
· Avoid any delay in providing services to our clients.
· Organize and divide (distribute) the work among both of us.
· Deputize for me in my absence.
Hoping you take this proposal into account (in?).