hello everybody!can someone correct my mistakes? thank u so much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elize25000

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
France
Current Location
France
Finally, I thought it will be interesting to draw a comparison between Zadie Smith and another prominent postcolonial writer: the English playwright, filmmaker, and novelist Hanif Kureishi. We will first see that he shares lots of common themes with Smith and then that they both reflect in their novels, the changes Britain has undergone over the last ten years and thus prove that a new discourse is needed when addressing questions of identities in Britain. So as to demonstrate that, we will focus on the similarities and differences, concerning themes, plot and characters of two of their novels, The Buddha of Suburbia and White Teeth.

Thank u do much for your help!

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Finally, I thought it [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] would be interesting to draw a comparison between Zadie Smith and another prominent postcolonial writer, the English playwright, filmmaker, and novelist Hanif Kureishi. We will first see that he shares lots of common themes with Smith and then that they both reflect in their novels the changes Britain has undergone over the last ten years, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] thus proving that a new discourse is needed when addressing questions of identity in Britain. So [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] to demonstrate that, we will focus on the similarities and differences, concerning themes, plot and characters of two of their novels, The Buddha of Suburbia and White Teeth.

Thank u do much for your help!

See above.

Elize25000

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
France
Current Location
France
thank u so much for ur help!