Thread: help me please

Post Thanks / Like

Default help me please

hello..
    i need some one help me to correct the letter i want to send to my
    manager to request him take the car for the company ..
    Dear Mr. abd al malik
    Regarding the car;
    Kindly I want to keep the car with me; because itís difficult to go in taxi to take my son to the nursery and then go for the MOE, and after returning from work to go to the nursery to take my son and then go to the home.
    Note that: I take it yesterday afternoon after work of abdul-qader.
    If you donít agree, I hope to come abdulqader to take the car from Sharjah
    Thanks for your help...
    Bilaila

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: help me please

Quote Originally Posted by Bilaila View Post
    Hello.

I need some one someone to help me to correct the letter I want to send to my manager to request him take the car for the company .. ask him to let me keep my company car.

Dear Mr. Abd Al Malik

Regarding Re: my company car

Kindly Please be advised that I want to keep the car with me. because Itís difficult for me to go in travel by taxi to take my son to the nursery, and then go for the MOE, and after returning from work to go to the nursery to take collect my son and then go to the home.

Please note that I take took it yesterday afternoon after work of abdul-qader (I don't know what you mean here).

If you donít agree this is not possible, I hope to come abdulqader to take the car from Sharjah (I don't know what you mean here).

Thanks for your help.

Bilaila
    I have amended your letter above. I don't understand the parts I have marked in blue. I don't know if "Abdul-qader" and "Sharjah" are people or places. Did you mean "after I finished my work at Abdul-qader"?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: help me please

Quote Originally Posted by emsr2d2 View Post
    I have amended your letter above. I don't understand the parts I have marked in blue. I don't know if "Abdul-qader" and "Sharjah" are people or places. Did you mean "after I finished my work at Abdul-qader"?
    Thank you very much,I know that I have weak Enghlish language and I try to be better, but unfortunetlly I sent the letter to my manager like that (without your correct) .