[Essay] Please rate my essy. (Thank you very much in advance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denis2500

Member Type
Student or Learner
[FONT=&quot]Which one person from history would you like to meet. Give specific reasons for your choice.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]In the world history there is numerous number of famous and deserved people. However, if I had a chance to choose some of them I would wanted to see Horatio Nelson. I base my opinion on several reasons. First of all, I am very interested in history and this meeting will give me the opportunities to understand some important historical events, at the same time, he can explain something about ships which he used and it will be very useful for me because I have a maritime education. Meeting with him can provide me the opportunity to think about some significant moral aspects.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The history is one of the most interesting sciences but sometimes it is very difficult to understand important events in it, if you are not a witness. The meeting with Horatio Nelson will help me to receive true evidences from person who created them. I think it will change my understanding about some historical periods of The British Empire.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Constructions of old ships have significant influence on new models because of that basic principles are never changed. At the same, all cadets have trainings on old ships from Nelson's period. I believe that this meeting will expand my knowledge of ship building and I will use this experience in my work.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am sure that Horatio Nelson was an exceptional person with incredible moral qualities and I believe that he can be a very good role model for the younger. Meeting with him will teach me about how to be honest person and that interests of the country are more important than your own interest.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Historical personages always can give us something incredible and important and of course Horatio Nelson is one of the most respected person, the person who can give information of historical events, the knowledge of ship building and he can show me what an honest person is. I believe that meaning of this person for the world history will never be diminished.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.