[Essay] Part 1 for my term paper.. help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

radar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Actually my in my college the prof. don't give A to anyone .. so that's why i need you to give me some touches that might make him impressed
I would be thankful if you do me this favor .. i know that there are lots of professional english writer
please I am waiting for your suggestions

TRANSPORTATION OF OIL SAFELY​

INTRODUCTION

Last century, oil became the most important good worldwide. Oil is a hazardous material and also it is useful. Oil is used as an energy resource to develop and establish countries infrastructure. Although it is available in certain countries, the others want to use it as a resource. Those countries which have plenty of oil can sale the extra to them. To trade oil, people consider it as a dangerous good that may harm the environment including wildlife and marine life. In order to transport oil they should apply the safety instructions. This paper shows comparison between some methods for transporting oil safely and causes and effects for the transportation of oil safely.

OIL PRODUCTS

When we hear the word oil some people do not know what is the oil. Most of them knew that oil is an important and expensive thing. Actually oil is the source for most of our stuff that we are using daily. Oil can be classified into two types: liquid and solid.

Gasoline, diesel and naphtha are made from liquid oil. Gasoline is an important for most people especially for cars and motorcycles as a fuel. Diesel is for big vehicles naphtha on the other hand is used for aircrafts as a fuel. They are all harmful because their boiling points are low and they can evaporate at room temperature which makes them easy flammable materials and also they could cause major diseases such as cancer.

Currently, live is difficult without plastics and glasses. They are available everywhere home, schools, hospitals, ..., etc. They make our lives easier, safer and more comfortable. They also might be danger and causes diseases. This is why we have to be careful when we are working with oil and its products.

thank you

Last edited:

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Some suggestions, good luck:

THE SAFE TRANSPORTATION OF OIL
INTRODUCTION

Last century, oil became the most important [STRIKE]good[/STRIKE]consumer product worldwide. Oil is both a hazardous material and [STRIKE]also it is [/STRIKE]a useful product. Oil [STRIKE]is used [/STRIKE]as an energy resource helps to develop and establish a country's infrastructure. Although [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE]oil is [STRIKE]available[/STRIKE]mined in certain countries, [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] other[STRIKE][STRIKE]s[/STRIKE][/STRIKE]countries depend on it as a vital resource. Those countries [STRIKE]which[/STRIKE]that have [STRIKE]plenty[/STRIKE]a surplus of oil can [STRIKE]sale[/STRIKE]sell that surplus to [STRIKE]them[/STRIKE]countries that either, can't mine sufficient oil for their needs, or don't have access to oil supply. To [STRIKE]trade[/STRIKE]transport oil, [STRIKE]people consider [/STRIKE]it should be considered [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] a dangerous good that may harm the environment, including wildlife and marine life. In order to transport oil safely[STRIKE]they should [/STRIKE][STRIKE]apply the [/STRIKE]all transporters should be held responsible to comply with all international and national regulations and safety instructions. The following briefly describes [STRIKE]between [/STRIKE]some methods for transporting oil safely and the causes and effects [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] transporting of oil safely.

OIL PRODUCTS

When we hear the word oil, some people [STRIKE]do not know what is the oil. Most of them knew that oil is[/STRIKE]understand it only to be an important and expensive thing. Actually, oil is the source, in some way, for most of the products and many of the services that we [STRIKE]are using [/STRIKE]use daily. Oil can be classified [STRIKE]into[/STRIKE]as two types: liquid and solid.

Gasoline, diesel and naphtha are made from liquid oil. Gasoline is [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] important for most people, especially for cars and motorcycles, as a fuel. Diesel is used for big vehicles. Naphtha, on the other hand, is used for aircrafts as a fuel. All forms of the refined oil product [STRIKE]are all [/STRIKE]can be harmful, because their boiling points are low and they can evaporate at room temperature, which makes them easily flammable. [STRIKE]materials[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]and also [/STRIKE]They [STRIKE]could[/STRIKE]can also cause major diseases such as cancer.

Currently, [STRIKE]live[/STRIKE]life is difficult without plastics and glass[STRIKE]es[/STRIKE]. [STRIKE]They[/STRIKE]Both are available everywhere, home, schools, hospitals, ..., etc. They make our lives easier, safer and more comfortable. But they also might be dangerous and cause[STRIKE]s [/STRIKE]disease[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE]. This is why we have to be careful when we are working with oil and its products.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Actually my in my college the prof. don't give A to anyone .. so that's why i need you to give me some touches that might make him impressed
Your professor will be impressed if you successfully pass this off as your own work. But you will know the truth.

radar

Member Type
Student or Learner
^^^
u r right but u dont know my college ..

they dont teach us .. they just give us the assignment and dont give grades for trying ..
they need something perfect without teaching me how to do the write thing ..

do u know that at the beginning of the semester he told us no one get an A except the english native speaker .. :)

you dont know that i worked hard all the semester and the highest grade was C+ .. and the highest grade in the class was B

that makes me write my first part in this forum just to edit my writing and to know my mistakes .. and also i would like to see after English native speakers editing what grade he will give them? .. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.