Student or Learner
Native Language
Albanian
Home Country
Albania
Current Location
Italy
Good evening guys!!!
Could you please correct my report? It's the first report I've ever written so I'll be grateful to you if you give me your opinions about what I should improve.
Thank you in advance

That is the task:
Your school intends to open a café/shop for students and staff on the school's premises.
The headmaster has asked your class to conduct a survey and write a report.
He wants to know waht students and teachers would like the shop to sell,when it should be open and where in the school it should be situated.

This is my answer:

To: Mr Fox, headmaster of the “Pearl High School”
Date: 12 August 2010
Subject: The results of the survey about the C4 café-shop

The purpose of this report is to give information about students' and teachers' requests which are related to the C4 opening.
I have recently conducted a survey which shows the following results.

1 Items which should be sold

The majority of requested items relates to the school material such as pens, pencils, rubbers, pencil cases and so on.
It would be also perfect if, beyond selling these items, C4 staff could serve some sneaks which might be had by students during the coffee break.
On the other hand, it is also true that at the beginning it may be a bit expensive but if the project works well, the school will only take advantages.

2 Ideal location and time opening

Students agree with teachers about the venue convenience.
Consequently, in our opinion, it would be worth setting the C4 in the middle of the school, at the third floor, in order to be equidistant from all the classrooms.
Finally, it would be better to open the C4 on 1 October in order to get its services for all the school year.

Last edited:

atul4

Member Type
Student or Learner
The society is facing problems with such laws. This has to go legal
and it’s needed to be sorted at the earlier.
---------

elvis93

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Albanian
Home Country
Albania
Current Location
Italy
Sorry I didn't understand what you mean with this sentence.
In any case I have just asked kindly if someone could correct this report in order to help me.
I'd be grateful to you if you explain to me what your statement has to do with my report.

elvis93

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Albanian
Home Country
Albania
Current Location
Italy
Thank You very much Gil for correcting it.
I will try writing less awful reports.(this one was absolutely catastrophic but maybe I'll have the opportunity to improve thanks to your helpful corrections). :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.