The title is an arabic expression to put emphasis on the word that precedes. For example: He is a real tourist be kel ma3na al kelme
To say that he deserves to be called a tourist, he knows how to be a tourist, tourist par excellence, etc...
Do you have an expression you use to express that?
----- I am not an ESL teacher -----
- He is a real tourist.
- He is indeed a tourist.
- He is a tourist par excellence. (from French)
- He is a tourist de facto. (from Latin)
- He is definitely a tourist.
- He is really a tourist.
- No doubt he is a tourist.
- For sure he is a tourist.
I can't remember right now an idiomatic expression to state exactly what you want. Hopefully some native speakers can help.