• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Kuwait
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please check my work.and rate it for IELTS.

People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, and increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

How people can prepare themselves to face the future challenges in their lives? People enter educational institutes for various reasons for instance they enter to prepare for future careers and to get knowledge and experiences about themselves and world around them so that they could have successful lives as well as enjoy to status of good citizens .

Generally the main purpose to enter a college or a university is to get a certificate or a degree along with the required knowledge and skills to fulfill the job assignments which are the basic requirement for applying a job. Students are greatly concerned about the jobs and careers as it is getting hard to earn living without a professional qualification. They spent a lion's share of time struggling to get a degree or certificate. This phenomenon is vey much apparent in our societies.
    When a student enters a college or university he meets people different from his home town and learns how to handle people of different behaviors and attitudes. Similarly he comes across different situations and learns how to tackle difficult situations. Such experiences help to broaden one's horizon and help one to acquire certain skills like competitive experience and group working. Staying alone or being independent one has to make decisions at one's own that increase one's knowledge and experience about oneself which heightened one's self-confidence.

In conclusion all people should be encouraged to enter a college or university. It has been seen that the purpose to gain experience and knowledge has been ignored in the race to earn a certificate or degree. For a successful life an academic qualification is vey much needed along with knowledge and experience of world around us.
    Last edited by jamilakn; 26-Aug-2010 at 23:13.