Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
As I've written before, I'm studying for an English proficiency exam at my university. And I'm writing exercises for this exam. I'm waiting for your comments as gramatically and structurally.

Essay Topic: Society places too much emphasis on people having a profession, that is being a doctor, lawyer, engineer and so on. It would be much more beneficial for a country to have well qualified and respected electricians, nurses and other jobs that do not require a university education. How far do you agree with this?

Importance of professions of a country

A country consists of people belonging to several groups of jobs. Every one has a duty in a society. A group people become a society with that all people do what they are supposed to do. The division of the labor make people live together peacefully and happily.

Every profession has its own requirements that people perform to do this job. Some of them requires a university education as well as some of them requires another The most important thing that should be considered when choosing a profession is who will choose this job is proper as physical and psychological. A person does not like his/her job cannot be successfull in his/her job and benefical for the country. However that’s popular the professions requirs university degree because that’s believed it’s essential to be graduated from university to have a good job. Many people tends to go to university and have a decent job like the profession of law, medicine or engineering. Not only does a country need doctors, engineers or lawyers, but also a country needs nurses, bus drivers or waiters. If most of people decide to head to a few working area, that increases the rates of unemployed people and shortage of the people doing another jobs. Countries need sweepers as well as doctors. To give you a spesific example when a citizen goes back home from hospital after beig examined by a doctor, he/she buys some needs from a salesman, walks through the streets that a sweeper makes cleaned. His/Her children are tought by a teacher. And when his/her television breaks out, he calls for an electrician. The instance shows the cooperation between professions. It goes without saying that all job groups need each other. Jobs are like pieces of a puzzle and the puzzle cannot be completed without any of the pieces.

Taking into account all these things mentioned above, we can safely arrive at the conclusion that all profession groups are tied together tightly. It doesn’t matter whether they require a university graduation or not, all of them are essentially beneficial for a country.

dlwnmbg

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
nobody will help me? just a few days left to the exam

Status
Not open for further replies.