Hi, Can you please check the following draft and correct/add so that I can send this draft to my Manager. Thanks.

"
Hi Sid/Dave,
I received your email on August 24, 2010 regarding my wife’s health update but I am very sorry I couldn’t reply because I was not checking emails regularly.
As you know my wife is admitted in rehabilitation hospital on August 01, 2010 and now My wife is improving day by day in CRT-rehabilitation hospital and progress is very good. As my wife’s left area was wreaked after the stroke and physiotherapist worked very hard on her in the rehab hospital and now she is able to speak very clearly and able to walk independently and left hand is still weak but good news is that sensation is coming in all areas of left hand that’s why physiotherapist is very sure that left hand will also be recovered after some more therapies. She will be discharged from the Rehab hospital on September 01, 2010 and I have many scheduled appointments/tests of my wife after the discharge.

I will return to work from September 14, 2010.

As CRT-rehabilitation hospital has given 6 more weeks’ therapies and therapies will be started from October 01, 2010 but I will manage it. I will drop my wife to the hospital in the morning and pick during lunch time and drop to my home.

Another appointment is on September 30, 2010 and surgeon will check the reports and decide when to put the skull bone back in her head.
I will take 4-5 days leave when this surgery will be done.

Sid/Dave, I am very thankful for your help and support during these difficult time and God bless you. I am also very thankful to all of my colleagues who prayed for my wife’s better health and recovery.

Regards.

Rob

"