I came up with a few situations mostly connected with jobs. They are all a figment of my imagination. Are there any mistakes?

More and more developing countries are beginning to implement a system, in which a worker can decide for himself how to work. Until recently people could either work fixed hours or have no job at all. Now they seem to have been given the chance to choose how to work. For example, if a person has a family to look after and he cannot work the whole day he may work freelance or flexi-time depending what he can do. This standard system is likely to make life better in Third World countries.

I work as an assembly-line worker. Though my job is mind-numbing because you have to do the same thing the whole day, the salary is comparatively high for such a job. The chief reason for it is we have recently got a new boss who is willing to modernise our company. He says increasing salaries is the first step towards modernisation.

A. Hello! How are you keeping?
B. Hi! Quite well, thanks. And you?
A. Not so bad, thanks. How's your new job?
B. Wonderful! As you know, I'd never been on the night shift before I started working in 'A'. Now that I've been working there for over two weeks I realise why you advised me to move to another place. Even though I've sometimes got a heavy workload and occasionally have to meet a deadline I find my job really great!

It's quite clear that people have always wanted to have a glamorous job that would give them a lot of money. A job usually shows what kind of person you are. It's always been diffciult to get a well-paid job without having the appropriate qualifications for it.

I also have a question on English Grammar. Here it is:
What pronoun should I use in the following sentence?
-Should anybody phone me, tell them/him/her I'm busy. I'm really confused.