Post Thanks / Like

Post Daily Routine (plz check)

Hello Tdol and Team: Nice to meet you i have to present my introduction and daily routine infront of my class so plz check my presentation and guide me and give me response as soon as possible. And please guide me to put right symbols in right places, and also give me right words for right places if i am wrong in some places i really appreciate you because u helped me in past also.

My Introduction & Daily Routing

My name is M.Farhaj Rajput I am from Union Council 9 Mir Masoom Shah near PIA office Sukkur (this is my home address). I am studying in B.com II, well my day starts from at 8 O'clock in the morning i wake up and go to washroom for washing my face & hands then i took breakfast after taking breakfast i go to sleep again. Then i wake up at noon 12 or after 12 once again go to washroom for washing my hands and face , then I usually uses net surfing or studies my subjects books, I remain busy till 2 p.m after this I go to washroom for taking bath and after taking bath i changes my clothes and go to my Insititute because there i have responsiblity for teaching. After one hour i come back home and taking lunch and some kind of mango shake or sometime only milk. Then once again I go to my institute and remain busy there till 7:45 after this I have to go to attend my English Language Class I attend my class 8:00 pm to 9:15 pm. After taking my english class i had to come back my home and then I usually take dinner while I am taking dinner usually my friends come to me and I love to spend time with my friends, I come back home mostly after 1:30 am late night then mostly I Watch T.V programms I like documentries and Reality Shows and sometime I listen Music too. At 4:00 a.m i go to sleep . Thats all about my presentation if You have any questions then u can put on me.

So please Tdol help me or anyother Moderator help me.

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Daily Routine (plz check)

My Introduction & Daily Routine

My name is M.Farhaj Rajput. I am from Union Council 9 Mir Masoom Shah near PIA office Sukkur. I am studying in B.com II. Well my day starts at 8 o'clock in the morning. I wake up and go to the bathroom to wash my face & hands, then I take breakfast. After this I go to sleep again. Then I wake up at noon 12 or after 12 and once again go to the bathroom to wash my hands and face. Then I usually surf the net or study, I remain busy till 2 p.m after this I have a bath and change my clothes and go to my Insititute, because I teach there (do you teach or study?). After one hour I come back home and take lunch- some kind of mango shake or sometimes only milk. Then once again I go to my institute and remain busy there till 7:45 after this I have to go to attend my English Language Class from 8:00 pm to 9:15 pm. After taking my English class I go back home and then I usually take dinner. While I am eating my friends usually come to see me and I love spending time with my friends, I come back home mostly after 1:30 am; late at night. Then mostly I Watch T.V- I like documentries and Reality Shows - and sometimes I listen to music too. At 4:00 a.m I go to sleep . Thats the end of my presentation if you have any questions then please ask.

I used 'bathroom' instead of 'washroom', because the latter is a public one to me. Americans might disagree.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Daily Routine (plz check)

Well bundle of thanks Tdol you are really a great person i dont have words to thank you and I hope also you helped me in the future. Well can u tell me one thing more about the symbol of hyphen (-) where we use this symbol? and one more thing that whats your opinion about my this daily routine presentation if u think that there is some kind of changes then please tell me or you can say that please give me remarks about that. Please give me answer in next 6 hour because after this I have to go to attend my class. Or give me the newest style to present this something I want differentiate from other student I hope you understand my words very clearly. And please give me the suitable idioms for this presentation according to the time or situation and with also tell me the meaning of the idiom.
    Last edited by Blearbunty; 24-Jun-2005 at 09:01.