Hi everyone!

I have a short introduction in English that I wrote a couple of days ago.Can anyone tell me if there is something in my writing that can be bettered?

"Halong Bay with its unique magnificence is definitely one of the most charming tourist destinations in Vietnam. Millions of visitors from all over the world have been enchanted by this stunningly amazing bay. There are different ways to discover this World Natural Heritage, however, taking 1-night or 2-night cruises to fully enjoy the beauty of this attraction is the most interesting.

It is, however, a real challenge for visitors to choose a proper cruise because there are some hundreds of cruises on the bay at the moment. Nevertheless, you can find your solution here, at fascinatinghalongbay.com- a reliable online advisor for your trip to Halong bay. Our website boasts a valuable collection of 20 best-service cruises that are classified into 4 classes each of which features different cruises of different styles. They have been professionally selected based on customerís preferences and budget. Most importantly, it is the fact that the these 20 cruises have achieved excellent reputation from our previous customers,

We firmly believe that fascinatinghalongbay.com is everything you need to have an unforgettable cruise on the amazing Halong bay. Absolutely, we give the advice, you make the choice"

Thanks and Best Regards

Anh