Hi guys my name is Alex and I just started college so I need a little help in a college writing class . So if a teacher could give me some help making these paragraphs better that would be awesome

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Write a paragraph describing the perfect day-----------------------------

The perfect day with my girlfriend. A perfect day would start with waking up after sleeping in and then a nice hot shower. Then getting in the car and driving to see my beautiful girlfriend. After arriving at her house we would give each other a well deserved hug and kiss. Next we make some phone calls and see what we want to do. Maybe go out to eat then see a movie later that night. We may also decide to call up Megan and Ava to go get ice cream. The reason this is my perfect day is because its not what we do together. It's just important that we are together.

2. Write a statement describing your town and then complete the paragraph illustrating the statement (wasnt sure if i did this right )

South Hampton, a town where so little people live nothing ever happens. In my town there are only eight hundred and seventy six residents. The police force here is so small that we only have four actual police cars. We have two regular police cars and two unmarked cruisers which only patrol from 6AM-12PM. Our kindergarten through eighth grade school has roughly one hundred students and we share a high school with Amesbury Massachusetts. South Hampton is such a nice little town where everyone knows each other and nothing surprising ever happens.

3. Write a paragraph describing you favorite food----------------------------

It doesn't matter where I go out to eat. I always order chicken fingers with a side of french fries. And you can't forget the honey mustard sauce and the ketchup next to the french fries. How can it get any better you ask I'll tell you how. All I need now is a nice glass of root beer and I'm all set to go. If I go to a restaurant and there’s no chicken fingers you can forget about it. Chicken fingers are simply the best. The crunchy texture and nice juicy flavor you get when you bite into a crisp chicken finger is awesome.

Thanks for all your help in advance