• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Spain
      • Current Location:
      • Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Could you please proofread this letter of complaint?

"Iím writing to express my dissatisfaction with Lic Internet services. I had bought it thinking that Iíd have high speed internet unlike the others. But now I realize it is worse.

I have the internet for 2 months and I canít use it because itís slow. Itís impossible to open two tabs.

Furthermore, the signal is going all the time, when I search for an information I canít link with others. Finally, at the weekend is to difficulty to use.

However, I still have the contract with the company. I would like to resolve the problem. Maybe you can put more satellite dish for not to distortion the signal. "

billmcd is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Could you please proofread this letter of complaint?

"Iím writing to express my dissatisfaction with Lic Internet services. I had bought it thinking that Iíd have high speed internet unlike the others. But now I realize it is worse.

I have had the internet for 2 months and I canít use it because itís slow. Itís impossible to open two tabs.

Furthermore, the signal is going all the time, when I search for an information I canít link with others. Finally, aton the weekend is to difficulty to use.

However, I still have the contract with the company. I would like to resolve the problem. Maybe you can put more satellite dish for not to distortion the signal. "(I don't think this last sentence is a realistic or practical solution.)

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Could you please proofread this letter of complaint?

have had the internet for 2 months and I canít use it because itís too(emphasize on reason) slow. Itís impossible to open two internet windows( for clarity).Furthermore, the signal lights are always running. When I search for information, I cannot link to other websites. Finally, aton the weekend, internet speed is often too slow to use.

Because I still have the contract with your company, I would like you to resolve this problem. Maybe you can put more satellite dish to improve the internet signal.

I made some changes on your writing to clarify your points and made it easier to read. I'm trying to improve my writing too, so I hope that my revises would help your letter. My suggestion is that you surf the web for other Business Complaining Letters, it would give you some ideas about how to write an effective business letter. Good luck.