Correct the paragraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vohung39

Member Type
Student or Learner
This is my practic paragraphs. Please help me correct them. I know there are a lot of errors in there because my Enligsh is so weak. Thank you everyone. :up:

My father calls me weekly from his new house, a beautiful place in the hill and that he can see the sun rise and sunset from the windows. But today he says, there is a problem in there. The birds usually hurt themselves when they see there image from the windows.

A week later, my father calls to report that he has spoken to a local bird expert with a lot of knowledge, who explained that birds are territorid, and when having babies in their nests. She said that when the birds see their reflections in a window, they think their seeing other birds, and they attack in order to protect their babies from enemies. She also said, my father should smear Vaseline on all his windowpanes, during nesting reason.

But the next time he calls me, I can tell from my father’s voice that everything is not fine I ask him what’s bothering him, and he says that sunsets are start try to produce in him some of the symptoms and he feelings associate with dizziness. And he looks out side things are so blurry that he wants to reach for the television knob and adjust the focus of the picture.

Last edited:

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
As an alternative, I would smear Vaseline over the windows, which gives the idea of covering them completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.