sunnyday2410 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

please check my writting!

I have to answer question about my characteristics, could you help me check it whether is good ?

Thank you so much! ^^

" - Hard-working:
    Thomas Edison said that “a genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration”. I believe that there is a genius in nearly all of us, but people must try very hard to develop it to reach its potential. Even a genius has to boil. Therefore, I can say that all of my past achievements as well as my future goals are achieved by working very hard for many hours. However, I am aware of importance of planning for working effectively.
    - Trustworthiness:
    My friends usually say that they felt safely telling me about their secrets because I hold them confidentially. They also feel believable in what I said. Furthermore, I am also aware of responsibility for carrying out my words, and being worthy of people’s truth and confidence.
    - Enthusiastic:
    I am always enthusiastic about my works if I accept to be responsible for it. Individually, I think that even an easy work is not carried out effectively and efficiently unless I volunteer and pay attention to it. Additionally, as a team member position, my positive manner - an enthusiastic - also effects to inspiration in a team-work.

Unwritten is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Palestinian Territory
      • Current Location:
      • Palestinian Territory
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: please check my writting!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday2410 View Post
    I have to answer a question about my characteristics, could you help me check it whether if it is good ?

Thank you so much! ^^

" - Hard-working:
    Thomas Edison said that “a genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.” I believe that there is a genius in nearly all each one of us, but people must try very hard to develop it to make it reach its potential, even a genius has to boil. Therefore, I can say that all of my past achievements as well as my future goals are achieved by working very hard for many hours. However, I am aware of the importance of planning for working effectively.

- Trustworthiness:
    My friends usually say that they felt safely telling me about their secrets because I hold them confidentially. They also feel believable in what I said. Furthermore, I am also aware of the responsibility for carrying out my words, and being worthy of people’s truth and confidence.

- Enthusiastic:
    I am always enthusiastic about my works if I accept to be responsible for it. Individually, I think that even an easy work is not carried out effectively and efficiently unless I volunteer and pay attention to it. Additionally, as a team member position, my positive manner - an enthusiastic - also effects the inspiration in a team-work.

sunnyday2410 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten View Post
    Thank you for your comment!

Where are you from? I see your native language is Arabic ^^ I have a friend in Tunisia ! do you live there

Unwritten is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Palestinian Territory
      • Current Location:
      • Palestinian Territory
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday2410 View Post
    Thank you for your comment!

Where are you from? I see your native language is Arabic ^^ I have a friend in Tunisia ! do you live there
    U are very welcome

No, I am from Occupied Palestine (Israel) ..