Mirr is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

would appreciate any help with my CV and cover letter

Hello all, I am a newcomer and really excited to discover this forum.
    I would like to ask you to take a look of my cover letter and correct any grammatical mistakes like the using of articles, plural forms or set phrases. I wholeheartedly appreciate any help of you!

Dear Manager / Manageress,

It is with my genuine interest to apply for the position of Human Resources Assistant as advertised on ABC.com. I am passionate about having the chance to put my enthusiasm and people skills to work at ABC Limited .

Having worked as Human Resources Assistant at a medium sized MNC, I gained solid HR experience by independently performing various administrative HR duties and participating in other ad hoc projects for offices in New York, Tokyo and Singapore. With my hands-on experience in regional HR operations and exposures on manpower management, I am prepared and enthusiastic to take up more challenges in a dynamic corporation.

As a graduate majoring in Business Management, I possess excellent communication skills and business acumen. During my last job I acted as a communicator between the US headquarters and Asia employees by drafting and translating company polices, newsletters and HR related regulations. My interpersonal skills have been sharpened as I had the chance to collaborate with colleagues from different countries, departments and levels including regional VPs, expatriates and colleagues from Asia offices.

I am also self motivated, positive and adaptable to fresh environments. I believe my experience and knowledge will make me a suitable addition to your company. My detailed qualifications are provided in the attached resume. I will appreciate the opportunity to meet and further discuss my qualities with you. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
    Mirr
    Last edited by Mirr; 07-Oct-2010 at 16:28.